We’d like to give a big “Thank You” to our employees who make a real difference every day in the lives of our patients. They are why we consistently receive high patient satisfaction ratings and have among the lowest readmission rates in the region.
Would you like to join our team? Old School Home Health Care offers many rewarding job opportunities for experienced, highly-qualified health professionals, both in clinical and administrative settings in the greater metro area. We value the importance of a work and life balance and strive to provide flexible work schedules, excellent benefits and opportunities to work near your home. Our comprehensive orientation program will provide you the tools and knowledge necessary to succeed in your new career.
We take the security of our clients very seriously. We know that security and quality of work is imperative to a good experience with senior care.
Bonding & Insurance
All of our caregivers are insured for coverage related to any liability or theft that may arise related to care givining.
- We meticulously train our staff and want them to know our methodologies.
- We provide periodic training and in-services to keep them up to date with the latest laws, regulations and best practices.
- Unemployment insurance is provided for our caregivers. This protects our clients from receiving any claim in the event of a caregiver filing for unemployment compensation.
- Our clients do not have to worry about paying the employer portion of all federal, state and local taxes as well as withhold and file all of the relevant paperwork and monies to cover the employee’s compensation taxes. As employees, we take care of all of this!
- We provide Michigan Worker’s Compensation insurance to cover work related injuries for caregivers in your home.
Old School Home Health Care, LLC confirms that our caregivers have passed and kept up to date on their tuberculosis screening
Positions by Specialty
Our employees provide services in a wide variety of areas from skilled home nursing care to medical case management. We are currently looking for talented, dedicated individuals to make a difference in the following areas:
- Direct care nurses
- Clinical advice nurses
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Home health aides
- Certified nursing assistants
- Business development professionals
- Social workers
Given the nature of the home care business, and the close communication and relationship between caregivers and clients, we require that caregivers meet the following requirements:
- Must have enthusiasm and joy for people and performing caring for seniors!
- Registered with the State of Michigan as a Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide
- CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Ability to lift at least 70 pounds
- Ability to speak English
- Experienced with Senior Care
If you meet these requirements, please send a request for an application to the email below:
Office: 1(248) 809-6887
Fax: 1 (248) 327-7430
Open Mon-Fri: 9:00AM-5:00PM
We are open 5 days a week and our staff work flexible schedules seven days a week. Give us a call and let us know what we can do for you.